I collected some interesting Questions, speculations and Opinions from the Playstation Forums, and the things you read from the forums are quite interesting. Let's start off with
How much does the games cost?
- Retailers like Gamestop lists the price at $39.99 That's just 5$ more than the original PSP games.
When is the Release date for the PS Vita?
- Gamestop and other retailers listed it in Dec. 31. But the date kind of makes no sense. FutureShop.com listed the release date in February 29, 2012. Next year. Seems plausible since Sony did state that PS Vita will be released in 1 geography this year. (Japan may get it first, since Sony did also mention that the recent major events did not hurt Sony in any way.)
Will there be a White Vita?
- This was shown at a conference.
|Engadget previewed a White PS Vita|
Can you watch Youtube videos with the Vita?
- I asked this in Twitter, and I had a reply from Replyz.com that it does indeed have Youtube support. But we are honestly not sure yet, about this.
Sony mentioned something about Cross-Game chat in the conference using the PS Vita. Will PS3 have it too?
- I found this really interesting. You know why? because Vita is the first to show in Public (by Sony) about the long-awaited Cross-game chat feature. (Top 1 most wanted feature for the PS3). I'm pretty sure you guys know what Cross-game chat is so I'll just to the speculation of PS3's part.
So we now know that PS Vita will have Cross-game chat 100%. I think Sony will release a firmware-update at the launch of Vita so you can Cross-game chat with anyone in the PS3 AND ON THE VITA. So instead of Vita to Vita, you can do Vita to PS3, PS3 to Ps3 or Vita to Vita.. Interesting right?
About the AT&T 3G service, will it be contract?
- AT&T or Sony should have announced this from now. But we are guessing it's going to be contract, similar to the Ipad or the Iphone contract. But too early to say, and still hard to speculate.
Hopefully they would have a plan for unlimited data plan for streaming.
Wi-Fi only for 250$ or Wi-Fi + 3G for 300$?
- This one is a tricky one. I suggest you read the debate HERE